Sunday, March 7, 2010

Haiti Fundraising.



Something I did near my exam period. :D

It was kind of rush since I didn't think it would take the administration this long to process my proposal. I wasn't sure if it would go well since it was completely self-initiated so I could only publicize it through my own network.

Thankfully, it was pretty successful in the end despite the limited publicity. (:


There were really many kind heart people who really cares for the people affected by the earthquake. It was amazing to see people that I don't even know walk pass, see the sign, stop in their tracks and donate very very generously.

It was one of those moments that prove that Singaporeans and Singapore Youths do care and have hearts.

Thank you everyone who donated! The money has been donated to Red Cross already. (: School has the receipts so if you want to confirm your money went to Red Cross, ask SDAR. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails