Thursday, June 24, 2010

Woods in the books.

58,Club Street
Singapore City, Singapore, 069433







Cutest book store ever!

This place actually specializes in selling children books. There are tons of picture book there for picture book lovers as well. They even have my favourite childhood comic "Tintin"!

This is definitely one of the places I would go to when I had a particularly bad day. Not just the fact that the children book selection there is simply awesome but also because the ambience there is great. So much thought went into the décor of the place! Spending time there is just therapeutic. (:

Well, I didn't take photo of the whole shop because it was actually not allowed. That is something I realize on after spending an hour taking tons of photos there. :D The shop keepers were such darlings since they did not at all made a fuse about it.

Who said children books are only for children??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails