Monday, February 1, 2010

Star Chasing.

I know I haven't blogged for ages. Been a bit busy. :(

I recently went on a self assign photo assignment. I always wanted to capture the waiting, longing and excitement look on people faces, especially those waiting for their love ones to come to them at the airport. I had the chance recently to capture the faces of tons of people looking this way. (:

Shinee, a Korean boyband came to Singapore and there were thousands there to welcome them

The wait begins!

What you see the moment you come up to level 2.










Pretty sign boards everywhere!

Waiting longing.

You see all kinds of people there:
Malays

Fanboys.

Korean Ajuma.

Korean teenages.

Little girl and her Caucasian dad.

Hwa Chong Students.

Hilarious incidents:
A group of malay fans spotted these Korean girls and attempted to strike a conversation on Shinee but the girls don't understand a word. :D

A very cute little boy looking for his sister in crowd! Poor boy!

"Oppa...When are you reaching?"

Finally...


THEY LANDED!!! :D


Hear and watch the insane chaotic scene:
I had to tip toe and hold it up high so I had no idea what I was filming. :D There were so many many people holding up their cameras, it is hard to see anything even if you are standing on a chair.

The tension and excitement in the air was so high that one scream ignite many others. It was kind of amusing! I had so much fun. The fans were all so adorable and such sweetie pies. Really enjoyed myself to the point where I'm very fond of the fans.

Thank you to the group of girls that shared your chair with me!

It was a great and honestly crazy experience that I will never forget. Having a thousand plus people screaming all at ones is enough to make you really high. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails