Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nobleman - First Lesson

I was a little apprehensive about it because of the location of the school. The place it was located at didn't seem to match the image they portray on the website so I really wondered if I made a right choice but I'm really glad I went.

It was so fun! They people were so nice and so patient.

Nobleman School of Floral Design
Blk 10, North Bridge Road, #02-5107, Singapore 190010
I didn't bring my camera so this one was take by my phone.









Asparagus Fern.


Hypericum.


The lovely ornament they provide us with.

Coconut fibers!

Though I was really tired by the end of the class, it felt great when I'm looking at the end product. (:

I actually can't wait for the next class!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifull girl and great to look around on your blog. Back soon. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took up a class! Such a great idea to pick up something new especially in the new year. Lovely arrangement!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails