Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Last day of Christmas - Presents.

The little but meaningful presents I was blessed with.



These are given by my mother, who chose them and gave a lot of thought into the gift. She initially wanted to get this necklace with an adorable owl because I sleep late all the time but she knew that I love dogs and wants to go Paris badly so she got this instead. Terribly sweet of her. (:

This all in one memory card reader is a present I got from my very very first Christmas gift exchange at the Loh's on Benjamin's (who is the cutest baby I have ever seen) 1st months. It was such a wonderful heartwarming time of thanksgiving, giving, sharing and receiving. It was filled with laughter and appreciation for Christmas and God's providence. To me, this present is really meaningful.






'

I was suppose to share this amazing and famous encyclopedia of French cuisine with my brother-in-law (who loves cooking and food as much as I do) but his wife who is my lovely sister offered to get this for me for Christmas. Thus, it became a present shared between the three of us. :D

I can't wait to start on it but once I star I won't want to stop so I decided to only open it during my semester's break. I want to properly analyse this book inside out. :D


Reflections of the Christmas tree on the Larousse Gastronomique.

Christmas is ending. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails