Wednesday, July 7, 2010

black breakfast @ Hitachi.

:D Took a while but as I promised...

black @ Hitachi Tower
16 Collyer Quay, #01-11/12
Hitachi Tower, Singapore 049318






Caffe latte. reg. $5.

Real caffe latte taste like this.

The most worth it $5 I have ever spent on coffee. The coffee here is so ridiculously good that I never ever drink any coffee that isn't from black since I tried it. Coffee should never be so hot that you can't drink it right away. What I really love about the coffee here besides the flavor is how I can have it immediately and not 10-15 mins later.
  1. The milk is not burnt!!!
  2. It is not too milky that all you taste is milk
  3. The espresso is not lost and strong enough
  4. It is the perfect balance of steamed milk and espresso
  5. This is how latte should taste like
Full breakfast. $14.

The English sausage is really good!

Cappuccino. $5.

I had this a while back at the other branch (my friend ordered the one you see here), I still remembered how pleased I was with it. Being an espresso lover, I love it when it is not drowned out by milk. Like the latte, it was the perfect balance of milk and espresso. It is definitely stronger than the latte just like it should be.

Although, to be very honest, the foam was not that great. It wasn't tiny, smooth and velvety in the way that it isn't in harmony with the espresso.








I love this! Isn't it just adorable and witty???

The atmosphere here is interesting, very different from the laid back style of their other branch. It is a little more fast paced here, all the business man or woman chatting over coffee about their work, the shares market, latest headlines and office gossip. Very modern, very upbeat.

I like it here too though this isn't the branch I first visited and the one that made me fall in with black.

It was their other branch at Somerset which I will cover in my next post with more photos of food and wonderful dessert! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails