Monday, July 12, 2010

black supper @ TripleOne

black @ TripleOne Somerset
111 Somerset Road, #01-13
TripleOne Somerset, Singapore 238164





Their amazing collection of really good dessert!

Not too tarty, not too sour, just lovely. (:


This is so sinful but so so good. Totally great with hot tea. I'm such a sucker for valrhona chocolate. :D



Nutella cupcake. $4.5
This is one of my favourite dessert from black. Valrhona chocolate muffin with nutella frosting?? So heavenly after a bit of heating up. When the frosting melt it is just so...I have to get another one of this soon.


Carrot cake. $5
Love the frosting. (:



Smoked chicken focaccia. $8.5
This was really delicious. The balance of cheese and smoked chicken was just great.



Three cheese croque monsieur. $9
Could be greater. There was a lack of a kick and surprise. It is nice but not amazing.

Housepour. $8

Vodka & lime.
Yums. (:

Gin & Tonic.
A little strong but I can grow to love it.









Sorry for the photo spam. I stayed there with my friend till closing so we ordered a lot of food and I took a lot of photos. :D I love how laidback it feels, the ambience is so warm and cosy. Wonderful for parties and gatherings (which they do too) or just to catch up with a friend.

Of course, their highlight is still the coffee, their really brilliant coffee that always taste so superb. They have amazing drink creations like Chocolate Earl Grey Milkshake which is so lovely, their desserts like Banana Rum Crumble are another creation I really love.

It is one really awesome place. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails