Sunday, November 29, 2009

Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie

Shaw Centre, 1 Scotts Road, #01-01A, Singapore 228208



















I doubt that there is any dessert lover that doesn't know this place. :D I went there after a really long and horrible week with a friend I haven't seen for a week.

Barcelona is a surprisingly dense and full flavoured cake. It had quite a mix of texture: smooth, crunchy, soft, tender. To top it off, there was a small but heavenly chocolate macaroon!

I wasn't suppose to have any dessert because of the horrible flu and cough but I couldn't care less. One should never be denied of desserts, no matter what. :D Plus, I just love the cakes there.

My next conquest from Canele: The macaroon burger. (It looks really really sweet. :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails