Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fresh Soya Milk N&B

Something entirely tragic happened to me today: I went all the way to Raffles City to work for about an hour when I realized I should be at another branch instead. I called my manager to double check with her only to find out she thought I wasn't working there today and had someone to replaced me.

So I ended up going home without working, without pay and wasted money on transport.

Plus, I woke up this morning feeling sick and it turned out that I am down with a flu. :\

So...I decided to cheer myself up by treating myself to 2 bowls of hot peanut dumpling soya beancurd! :D :D (No i did not eat 2 at one go, I'm not that amazing. :D)

Ang Mo Kio Ave 4, Blk 163, #01-438, Singapore 560163


My love!


Smoothest beancurd I ever had.


Doesn't it look huge?

It is amazing that the moment you bite it, all the warm fragrant peanut filling starts to ooze out and fill your mouth.




This is where my friends and I religiously have our supper at almost every other night or at least once a week.

I felt so much better after eating that.

Who wouldn't?

(:

1 comment:

  1. So that is the fabled thingy you and Marina love? Looks tasty.

    -Zul

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails