Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Snowman in the Making.

I've been wanting to blog really badly but I am sick so I was busy resting. :\

Anyway, so much exciting things happened!

My YG group made a snowman at a friend's house for the 0-4 years old kids from my church. Paul planted the idea in Joel's head, who got ahead of himself and began to plan a major enterprise of Christmas figurines made just for Christmas. :D

He was so enthusiastic about it that he managed to rope Becky, Laura and I in to help make a snowman - out of newspaper, from the scratch - on that day itself.

In the beginning:


Making the snowman grow in FAST.




All taped up so it would be more spherical though it looks more like a cube. :D




Trying to speed up the process...

I made them pose for this becuase they were moving so fast all my pictures were blur. :D


Thinking of different ways to layer the sphere.


A really messy messed up snowman's body.


A much bigger and less messy version!


For some odd reason, this looks like a cradle. Maybe that's why Joel suggested to name it baby. :D

The 185 giant and the snowman's body vs the two bunnies.


In case you were wondering why Joel looked like he was in pain, it was because Laura tortured his bunnies by tying their long ears together and dangling it, not that the snowman's body was heavy. :D :D

I am quite sure he will be relatively upset when if he finds out that I posted his unglamorous pictures on my blog.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails