Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fifth day of Christmas - Höglund Art Glass <3

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE glassware! (:

Therefore, on the fifth day of Christmas, I shall share with you my absolute favourite glassware artist.

Höglund Art Glass by Ola Höglund and Marie Simberg-Höglund
#03-26 Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road







They are all individually blown and some are a combination of two blown glasses, therefore you get the different layers and different colours. Isn't the colours so pretty and just so bold? I saw them with my eyes and really, it is so so gorgeous.

The lines of his vases are so clean and simple. The designs are just so divine and truly well-thought out. In every and in any dimension, it is just a masterpiece.

The craftwork is also just so delicate and flawless. The skills of the glassblower Ola Höglund is just simply unmatchable.

I so wanna own one of his work!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails