Sunday, December 13, 2009

Flower Therapy.

On Friday, I ended class early and it was such a pretty afternoon that I decided to head down to Far East Flora to get flowers. (:

Take a guess at what flowers I brought!



Lilies! They were only ten bucks. I couldn't resist them :D













I am so glad that I got them! Everytime I feel upset about having to study instead of enjoying my December, walking pass these lovelies, looking at them and smelling their wonderful scent makes me feel so much better. (:

Aren't they just the most gorgeous thing on earth?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Valentia,
    Thanks for dropping by my little blog. It was great to hear from you :)

    Lovely flowers by the way! White lillies are one of my favourites. Elegant and pure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog to! :D

    It wonderful to hear from you to. (:

    Are you going to have white liles for your wedding then?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails