Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Things I Do Before a Common Test.

*Grins*

I was so tempted to make something yummy and chocolate-y that I just didn't care about the paper I am having tomorrow and went to make a Chocolate Rosemary Jam. :D :D :D

I know it sound weird. I would rather put cinnamon but my grounded cinnamon is expired. I wanted to make it a little different so I added rosemary. :D :D :D Since I added about 3 huge marshmallow in, it is a little gooey and very very thick and intense which is perfect to put on plain bread. I sneakily added a teaspoon of vanilla essence because I love the smell of it. The vanilla essence made it so much more flavourful and a little heavy.

I ate a few mouthful without the bread, gave me an absolute sugar high. :D




This, my friends, is the wonderful, lovely, gorgeous SALMON. :D I have a thing for them.

It was grilled for about 20 minutes then drizzled with this Japanese sesame sauce called Kinnogomadare then grilled for another 5-8 minutes.

Simply lovely. Some oregano on top would be perfect. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails