Saturday, December 26, 2009

Second day of Christmas - Boxing day!

:D Happy boxing day everyone! Enjoy opening your huge piles of presents. :D

To keep the Christmas spirit going (yes my friends, Christmas s not over yet!!!! It just began!), here are some Christmas pictures. (:




I know this year's Christmas was totally special to me and was the best I had so far because I had:

1) my very first gift exchange and got a memory card reader.
2) a Christmas party with my maternal side of extended family.
3) the best working pre-Christmas fun with this year's full timers and new part timers.
4) met up with my friends whom I haven't seen in ages.
5) got to do whatever I enjoy doing thus getting a very much needed break and time of replenishing.
6) felt what Christmas is really and truly like: a time of joyous celebration with loved ones and to be selfless and generous in giving.
7) I got to share this Christmas love with whoever that stumbles upon this blog.
8) been reminded to be thankful that I could celebrate Christmas and in such a wonderful way with people I loved.
9) been reminded that there are those who are unfortunate or lost loved ones and are unable or simply don't find joy in celebrating Christmas.
10) a conclusion that Christmas is indeed my favourite festival. (:

Hope that this year is the BEST Christmas you ever had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails